The Cliffs Notes
Hi, I'm Hilda! I love God with all of my heart and have a passion for helping people and spending time in nature. I have personally experienced God's grace and supernatural healing in my life, numerous times and would love nothing more than to help lead others to the ONLY place where TRUE peace, hope, healing and restoration can be found.
"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God." - 2 Corinthians 1:3
What does it mean to be "in the wilderness"?
A “wilderness experience” is usually thought of as a tough time in which a believer endures discomfort and trials. The pleasant things of life are unable to be enjoyed, or they may be absent altogether, and one feels a lack of encouragement. A “wilderness experience” is often a time of intensified temptation and spiritual attack. It can involve a spiritual, financial, or emotional drought. Having a “wilderness experience” is not necessarily a sign that a believer is sinning; rather, it is a time of God-ordained testing.
A “wilderness experience” is often linked to a “mountaintop experience”; that is, the struggle follows a success of some kind. The period of trial comes on the heels of a period of accomplishment or achievement. source
I have personally been in the midst of many God appointed "wildernesses" in my life, we all have a story. I am here to tell you that the mighty power of God has helped me overcome EVERYTHING the enemy intended for bad and I have NO DOUBT that He wants to do the same for you and will continue to do the same for me! Oftentimes, God takes us "to the wilderness" to prepare us for what He is planning for our lives, to give us revelations of who He is, to help up grow into who He intended for us to be and to draw us closer to Him. Don't run from your time "in the wilderness", lean into it. God is waiting for you there.
I would be honored to help guide you, pray with you and "walk" alongside you as you seek connection and communion with God and experience Gods healing from the inside out!
I offer and host free and for a fee, Christ centered services/events. Each prayerfully designed to tend to mind, body & soul. Feel free to browse my "services" page.
I tend, JESUS heals.
"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." - Jesus (Matthew 11:28)
Education & Certifications:
* San Francisco State University - Major in Health Education & Minor in Holistic Health
* Foundations of Biblical Counseling Certification (Through Faith Counseling Institute)
* Life Coaching Certification
* Certified Forest Therapy & Nature Mindfulness Guide (Through Cultured Forest)
* E.B.I. Nature Connected Living Certification
* Certified Yin Yoga Teacher (50+ Additional Hours of Specialty Training)
* NASM/AFFA Certifications - Personal Fitness Trainer, Pilates, Self-Myofascial Release, Stress Management and Maintaining Mobility & Movement.
* TRX Certified Trainer
* Completion of "The Wim Hof method 10 week course"
* Youth with a Mission, Discipleship Training School in Oahu Hawaii
* Holy Yoga "Disordered Eating" Specialty Course Completion
* Holistic Whole Body Health Coach (100 Hour YogaFit Certification)
* Certified Doterra Essential Oil Specialist
* CPR, first aid & AED Certified
Current, Ongoing and/or Upcoming Trainings:
* CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) Certification
* Essentrics Level 1 Certification
* Barre Instructor Certification